time stored in database fields with Crystal Reports
Author Message
 time stored in database fields with Crystal Reports

Quote:

>>How can I Display a time field that is stored in a
>Database Date field
>>(Access or Oracle) with Crystal Reports.

>>Alvaro (Brazil)

>You can't, and it's a {*filter*}y pain in the neck.  What I
>did was to create extra fields with the hour and minute
>stored as integers.  Whenever I store the time in the
>regular field I also store it in these extra field's
>for CR's benefit.

You can, but it's a {*filter*}y pain in the neck.
You have to write a formula to extract the time values into
three variables (H,M,S). If anyone's interested, I can post the
code. It's quick and dirty but it works.

John Galvin
** Shock me - say someting intelligent **

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 time stored in database fields with Crystal Reports

Quote:

>>>How can I Display a time field that is stored in a
>>Database Date field
>>>(Access or Oracle) with Crystal Reports.

>>>Alvaro (Brazil)

>>You can't, and it's a {*filter*}y pain in the neck.  What I
>>did was to create extra fields with the hour and minute
>>stored as integers.  Whenever I store the time in the
>>regular field I also store it in these extra field's
>>for CR's benefit.
>You can, but it's a {*filter*}y pain in the neck.
>You have to write a formula to extract the time values into
>three variables (H,M,S). If anyone's interested, I can post the
>code. It's quick and dirty but it works.
>John Galvin
>** Shock me - say someting intelligent **

post please

Craig Hamilton

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. time stored in database fields with Crystal Reports

2. Problem, inserting Time Database Field in Crystal Reports

3. Problem, inserting a time database field in crystal reports

4. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

5. Storing and retrieving a crystal report in/from a SQLServer database

6. Date/Time field & Crystal Reports in VB5

7. Crystal reports not returning time from Sybase datetime fields

8. How to Format Time Fields in Crystal Reports

9. Does Crystal Reports support time fields??

10. How To display time field with Crystal Reports ?

11. Crystal Reports: Time Fields ???

12. crystal reports and time field