Using VB with Paradox
Author Message
 Using VB with Paradox

I am working with an application that uses a relational database powered by
Parodox.  The information that I need is spread out across several DB files.
I want to write an application that will extract the data from these files
into a query and export that data to MS Excel and automatically capture
other fields?  The application is a program that will extract information
from a quoting tool such as opportunities, sales person information, monthly
revene.  This will be inserted into a spreadsheet where the sales person can
add probibility of closure, percent chance of closure etc.

Any direction as to the approach I could take would be greatly appreciated.

Chip

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:50:56 GMT

1. Anybody using Paradox 4.5 with VB 3.0?

2. Using VB & Paradox 4.x

3. Using Paradox and VB

4. Using Paradox from VB doesn't work

5. Problem using Paradox Database in VB

6. Using vb to connect to Paradox

7. Using Visual Basic 6 + ADO on Paradox Tables

8. Update/delete of dBase/Paradox DB using MS Jet 4.0

9. Opening Paradox 4.5 Table on Net using DAO

10. Using Paradox with Visual Basic

11. Using a Paradox file

12. Using Visual Basic to write to Paradox Tables