DBGrid Update from a second Datacontrol?
Author Message
 DBGrid Update from a second Datacontrol?

I'm learning so please bear with me. I do not know if my approach is
correct.

I've set up a data control for the primary part of my form. I also built
a query to specify specific fields on a grid. Now, here's my confusion.
How do I get the grid and form in sync? When the user changes records, I
want the grid to requery and select the data for the new record.
I cannot see any change when I requery the data control for the grid. Is
this the correct approach for this scenario? Or how far off-base am I?

Fri, 02 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dbgrid how do I display a Recordset with out DataControl

2. How do you populate a DBGrid without a DataControl

3. DBGrid and DataControl Question

4. Datacontrol, dblist and dbgrid

5. DBGrid and Datacontrol Question

6. 1:n with DbGrid & DataControl

7. Datacontrol, dblist and dbgrid

8. DBGrid and DataControl

9. DBGrid and Datacontrol Questions

10. DBGrid and DataControl

11. 1:n with DbGrid & DataControl

12. (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database