Seek - Index. ADO 2.1
Author Message
 Seek - Index. ADO 2.1

Two new methods have been incorporated in ADO2.1. I am talking about seek
and index.
I have tried these methods with MSJET4.0 and MSDE (SQL Server 7 for Access).
The two data
providers returns me that these methods aren't supported. I have used all
kinds of recorsets in
any variants of them.
Anyone knows anything about this? What's happening? Microsoft does not
support his own methods?
What data provider should i use to manage this methods?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Seek - Index. ADO 2.1

2. ADO 2.1 Jet SEEK Problem

3. ADO 2.1 Seek method

4. No SQL Svr 7 indexes from ADO 2.1?

5. ADO Control against ADO 2.1 and ADO 2.0

6. Does ADO 2.5 or up backward compatible with ADO 2.1

7. ADO 2.5 and ADO 2.1 compatibility

8. Upgrading from ADO 2.1 to ADO 2.5

9. ADO data control 6.0 and ADO data object 2.1 conflict

10. ADO Date Fields (ADO 2.1, VB 6, Oracle 8)

11. ADO Index property and Seek method

12. Index Property/SEEK method Problem with ADO