Need a good VB 4.0 , How to Database book
Author Message
 Need a good VB 4.0 , How to Database book

I am looking for good book on interaction between Visual Basic 4.0 and
MicroSoft Access.  Basically, I will need the Visual Basic program to
non-interactively update an Access database via some ascii file and/or command
line parameters.  There may also be a need for updating the Access database
interactively as well.

Sorry for posting this twice, but my return address is wrong in my original
Post.

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need a good VB 4.0 , How to Database book

Quote:

>I am looking for good book on interaction between Visual Basic 4.0 and
>MicroSoft Access.  Basically, I will need the Visual Basic program to
>non-interactively update an Access database via some ascii file and/or command
>line parameters.  There may also be a need for updating the Access database
>interactively as well.

>Thanks for any information you can provide.

Jet Database Engine Programmer's Guide from Microsoft Press (ISBN
1-55615-877-7) is in my opinion the book for you!

Ulf Erik Forsbakk

My Visual Basic homepage: http://www.forum.no/home/wolf/vb.htm

Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need a good VB 4.0 , How to Database book

Quote:

> My Visual Basic homepage: http://www.forum.no/home/wolf/vb.htm

It's a pity this Visual Basic Homepage is in Norwegian :-(
Do you plan to have an English version as well ?!?

Pieter.

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best Book for Visual Basic 4.0 Database

2. Looking for good VB 4.0 book

3. Need a good Visual Basic Database book

4. good books about VB and database

5. Good VB database books on ADO - not many around :((((

6. Best Database Book for VB?

7. Any good book for learnning VB Web database?

8. Searching best book about VB managing XBase databases

9. Recomendation for a good VB database oriented book?

10. Best VB Database development books

11. A good book for vb 6 database programming

12. Good Books For VB Database Programmeing