File DSN's and SQL Server 6.5 and RDO
Author Message
 File DSN's and SQL Server 6.5 and RDO

I am trying to use a file DSN. I've created the DSN via the ODBC applet
under Control Panel. However, I can't get my OpenConnecton method to work.
Is there some trick to making the OpenConnection method recognize a file DSN
as opposed to a system DSN?

Thanks

Michael Jackson

Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4, SQL Server 6.5, RDO and ODBC

2. VB4 RDO Performance: SQL Server 6.0 vs 6.5

3. Visual Basic RDO and SQL Server 6.5 null Problem

4. RDO and SQL Server 6.5

5. RDO and SQL Server 6.5

6. HELP!!! RDO and SQL Server 6.5

7. HELP!!! RDO and SQL Server 6.5

8. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

9. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

10. RDO error when upgrading from SQL 6.5 to SQL 7.0

11. SQL Server 6.5 - Is there a Developer's Edition