"Object server not correctly registered" error
Author Message
 "Object server not correctly registered" error

Hi there!

I have a problem which really is way beyond my understanding.
I've made an application in VB4.0 (32-bit) which uses some Data access
and it works really fine on my machine running Win95.

When I gave it to a friend of mine for testing he got the error
"Object server not correctly registered" everytime the application
tried to do something with a Data Control Object.

Since I don't experience this error I really don't know how to fix it
and I would therefore appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Johan Soderberg
-------------------------------
Stay healthy!

-------------------------------

Fri, 31 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error "Object Server not correctly registered"?

2. VB4 "Object Server Not Correctly Registered"

3. "Object Server Not Correctly Registered"

4. "Object Server Not Correctly Registered" - Solution

5. "Object server not correctly registered"

6. err "object server not correctly registered "

7. Error - "Oject Server Not correctly registered."

8. Error - "Oject Server Not correctly registered."

9. "Object server not correctly registered

10. "Error 336", Composant not register correctly

11. Error: Object server not correctly registered (Error 336)

12. VB6, "Component not correctly registered"