Question about VB3,VB4,VB6 and SQL
Author Message
 Question about VB3,VB4,VB6 and SQL

Hello

I would ask to the experts in programming VB some help.

I have a project (with data bases) done in VB with several "*.exe"
made in several versions of VB (3, 4 and 6).

The "*.exe" made in the old versions of VB use JET 2 (i think), the
"*.exe" in VB6 already use JET 3.5.

All the "*.exe" use DAO "technology" . All the "*.exe" read and write
in the same B.D.'s

The question is the following:

Will it be possible to run those *.exe (everybody) in (with) SQL
server?

To run SQL server the " technology " of the modules must be ADO? or
not? or it can be DAO but...

What kind of problems comes in an installation SQL Server of this type
(with different installed VB's)

Thank you.

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about VB3,VB4,VB6 and SQL

2. Question about VB3,VB4,VB6 and SQL

3. time to convert vb3, vb4 to vb6

4. SQL works in VB4 Not in VB3 !?

5. Quotes in SQL: VB3 vs. VB4

6. VB3.0 to VB4.0 conversion question

7. Question about migration from VB3 to VB4 ...

8. VB3 / VB4 OLE Automation Question

9. VB3 with VBXs to VB4 question

10. Stupid Question : Is VB4 compatible with VB3

11. Questions about VB3 & VB4

12. Conversion-Reversion VB4->VB3 Questions