Incompatible DLL,OCX,VBX files
Author Message
 Incompatible DLL,OCX,VBX files

Could anone out there send me information regarding incompatible files
written in VB 4.0? Some customers of mine are getting a runtime error 381.
And when I manually reinstall various dll,ocx, and vbx files the programs
runs.

Any information would be appreciated!!!

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Want VBX, OCX, or DLL to save GIF files

2. Creating - VBX, OCX, DLL files in VB.3 CDK

3. MSCOMM.VBX incompatible with WFWG

4. Registering DLL/OCX/VBX's at installation

5. Which DLL OCX VBX for INTERNET CONNECTION?

6. 16-bit OCR dll, vbx or ocx

7. Control OCX o VBX o DLL para leer pixels

8. UUDECODING DLL, VBX, OCX????

9. FREEWARE-VBX/OCX/DLLs (Sorry, my ShiftLock broke)

10. DLL,VBX,OCX?

11. Comprehensive control site? Need sort dll/vbx/ocx

12. Charting OCX VCL DLL & VBX