conncecting VB.NET and ACCESS
Author Message
 conncecting VB.NET and ACCESS

I am using VB.NET, ACCESS 2000 on an XP box.

I am wanting to read/update access tables using sql. I am attempting to
compile from the command line such as:

     c:\vbc /r:system /r:system.data sample.vb

Problem: most examples of code use imports of
     imports system.data.sqlclient
     imports system.data.OleDb

I have just reinstall MDAD 2.7, but the sqlclient and oledb still will
not compile. The compiler keeps looking for
    system.componentmodel.marshallbyvaluecomponent

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 06:20:51 GMT

1. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

2. Conncecting to the As/400

3. .NET VB.NET/ WebService access error

4. Using VB.Net, ADO.Net and Access

5. INSERT into access database using vb.net/ado.net..problem

6. Accessing MS access reports through VB .net

7. Accessing an Access database in vb.net

8. VB.NET or VB with Access 2004

9. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

10. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

11. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net

12. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net