Looking for a set of question to do VB technical inteview
Author Message
 Looking for a set of question to do VB technical inteview

I am looking for a set of tests to do technical interview on VB
candidates. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

e-mail responses would be greatly appreciated.

Musleh

Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a set of question to do VB technical inteview
My god what a straight line!

Q:    How many VVB programmers does it take to{*filter*}in a lightbulb?

List of possible Answers:
1)    None, programmers have enough trouble getting dates
etc...

Actually, I would have them code you a quicky if you can, that's what MS
does.

BOb

Quote:

>I am looking for a set of tests to do technical interview on VB
>candidates. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

>e-mail responses would be greatly appreciated.

>Musleh

Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a set of question to do VB technical inteview

2. Looking for a set of question to do VB technical inteview

3. Windows 98 SE, setting Question, not too technical, just confused

4. VB Technical Interview Questions.

5. Beginner VB user has a technical question.

6. I am looking for a complete technical reference for OUTLOOK 98

7. Advanced technical analysis of stock indexes for the technical programmers who invest - djia.gif (1/1)

8. Advanced technical analysis of stock indexes for the technical programmers who invest - djia.gif (0/1)

9. Connecting Jet to VB - LOOKING FOR PRO HELP (payment can be set on regular bases)

10. Looking for beta testers of a new VB widget set

11. looking for VB examples of setting the preinter settings - NT

12. Technical question.