"seek" and "no current record"
Author Message
 "seek" and "no current record"

Hello all...

I've seen in Dejanews this problem was discussion a few
month ago, but
I didn't found the troubleshooting.

I use VB6 and if the seek-function bring out a NoMatch I
cant interception
the error. It always show a popup-Window "No current record"
and then
come the next line of my code.
I found the method to bound the elements not at
develop-time, but at
running-time after seek - method.  But I use over 200 bounds
on my forms
and that is a lot of work.
The old version in VB 4 was running very good and now I
connvert the
application.

Anyone have an Idea or have reading the troubleshooting here
ago ?

Please help me.....

Thx,

Torsten

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Seek and "No Current Record"

2. Seek returns "No Current Record"

3. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

4. Problem understanding "Current Record" on form

5. "No current record" woes in DAO

6. "No Current Record" problem

7. "No Current Record" Error

8. Data Control and "No Current Record"

9. Data Control "No Current record"

10. runtime error 3021 "No current record"

11. Help: "No Current Record" error

12. "No current record"