System Halt
Author Message
 System Halt

Hi.

        I'm trying to find out how can I prevent user input when my program
preforms certain process.
        If anybody has any idea how to do it please tell me.

                        10x
                         Ron Srebro

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 System Halt

Hi.

        I'm trying to find out how can I prevent user input when my program
preforms certain process.
        If anybody has any idea how to do it please tell me.

                        10x
                         Ron Srebro

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 System Halt
Try setting the form's enabled property to false.

--

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. System Halt

2. !Help: How do I halt system events??

3. JET database halting system

4. Access program halts without breakpoint

5. halt processing

6. Halting execution of Access97

7. halt macro from code

8. Is there any way to halt sending while processing messages

9. Creating or Opening Document Halts Macro

10. TIP: Allowing a user to halt a macro

11. help with halting Sub Main()

12. halt windows operation