HELP: BLOBS in ORACLE using DAO & VB4
Author Message
 HELP: BLOBS in ORACLE using DAO & VB4

Help me,
        I am trying to store BLOBS in an ORACLE 7 database using ODBC and
DAO.  I am using the AppendChunk() function to send a .bmp to a field
in Oracle, but the data doesn't seem to be added to the field.
        Has anyone out there used AppendChunk() with Oracle 7?

Scott

Sat, 15 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: BLOBS to Oracle 7 using AppendChunk()

2. Does anyone know what (dao,ado,odbc,rdo) can support Oracle blob columns

3. Crash when using DAO & VB4

4. Retrieving BLOB types from Oracle using Visual Basic

5. Copy BLOB's out of Oracle into a file using VBA in Access 97

6. Getting a blob into oracle from VB6 using OO4O

7. Write BLOBs to ORACLE using OO4O

8. Oracle 7.3.2 - retrieving blob data using ODBC driver

9. How to retrieve Blob data in Oracle using ado

10. Access Violation generated at close (Oracle, DAO, VB4)

11. VB4->DAO->Oracle question

12. Access Violation generated at close (Oracle, DAO, VB4)