Cut, Copy and Paste in the menu bar
Author Message
 Cut, Copy and Paste in the menu bar

HI, I am wondering if somebody can give me a hand.   In my menu editor I
have created Cut, Copy, Paste, my problem is that in my form I have many
text boxes I want to able to cut, copy and paste from one text box to
another.  I know how to do this using only one text box in the form and cut,
copy and paste to the same text box, but I want to cut, copy and paste to
the various other text boxes in my form.  Any help will be appreciated.  I
am using Visual Basic 6.0.  Thank You.

Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Cut, Copy and Paste in the menu bar
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:01:38 -0800, "Alex Martinez"

Quote:

>HI, I am wondering if somebody can give me a hand.   In my menu editor I
>have created Cut, Copy, Paste, my problem is that in my form I have many
>text boxes I want to able to cut, copy and paste from one text box to
>another.  I know how to do this using only one text box in the form and cut,
>copy and paste to the same text box, but I want to cut, copy and paste to
>the various other text boxes in my form.  Any help will be appreciated.  I
>am using Visual Basic 6.0.  Thank You.

You need to create a control array.  Delete all text boxes but one,
then copy that text box and paste it on to the form, and VB will tell
you about the control array.

what you get is a lot of text boxes called fx: Text1(0) and Text(1)
and so on.

The numbers are the Text box's Index, you will then use this index in
your code to get hold of a particular text box.  You can read about
control arrays in the VB help system.

Regards,
Nick Smith,
NiX DeV.
Denmark.

Online API Guide:
http://home1.inet.tele.dk/nsa
*****************************

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. disabling copy/paste/cut on shape shortcut menu

2. Creating my own right-mouse-button cut-copy/paste menu

3. Disable TxtBox Copy/Cut/Paste Menu?

4. Enable/Disable of CUT, COPY, PASTE Menu's/Toolbars

5. Enable/Disable of CUT, COPY, PASTE Menu's/Toolbars

6. Cut/Copy/Paste ShortCut menu for ListView control?

7. Enable/Disable of CUT, COPY, PASTE Menu's/Toolbars

8. Cut, Copy, Paste

9. How can I copy records like cut-n-paste

10. disabling cut/copy/paste

11. Cut,Copy,Paste

12. cut, copy and paste