DBGrid
Author Message
 DBGrid

Hello,

Can anybody help me. I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to delete multiply rows (records) from DBGgid (VB5) and how?
2. It seems to me that DEL key working in DBGrid control only if you click somewhere on the grid and then select whole record and press DEL. It doesn't work if you select record straight away. How it could be fixed.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Maiya.

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid

Quote:

> Hello,

> Can anybody help me. I have two questions:

> 1. Is it possible to delete multiply rows (records) from DBGgid (VB5) and how?

code for this.

Quote:
> 2. It seems to me that DEL key working in DBGrid control only if you click somewhere on the grid and then select whole record and press DEL. It doesn't work if you select record straight away. How it could be fixed.

http://www.apexsc.com/truedbgrid_faq/TrueDBGrid_FAQ_08.html#Question02

Lac

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid

2. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

3. Copying from bound DBGrid to unbound DBGrid

4. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

5. Help using DBGrid and set up DBGrid Display

6. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

7. HELP DBGrid: Controling data in and size of Columns in DBGrid

8. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

9. DBGrid - Original or Apex True DBGrid Column Question

10. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

11. DBGrid....how to put a Memo field on a DbGRID (by using Carriage return)

12. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid