error 20533
Author Message
 error 20533

hi any1,
i have an error when i lunch my vb program and i get this error 20533 "cannt
find database file",i be glad for enybodies help.thanks.

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:03:50 GMT
 error 20533

Quote:

> hi any1,
> i have an error when i lunch my vb program and i get this error 20533 "cannt
> find database file",i be glad for enybodies help.thanks.

if you are serious the message says it all. Your application can't
find the specified database. Check how you have coded the database
name in the application.

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:16:34 GMT
 error 20533
tangosh -

Your request is too general. Please post your vb version, your entire
connection string, the name of the driver you are using and its version,
and the database, its version and its location. The cause of your
problem is somewhere in there.

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:11:26 GMT

1. Error 20533 (Fixed - Sort of)

2. error 20533

3. error 20533

4. error 20533

5. VB Error 20533 Using Crystal Reports

6. error 20533 - Unable to open database

7. error 20533

8. HELP : Error 20533

9. error 20533 - datasource

10. Error 20533 Cannot open Database