Getting a return value from a SQL Server stored procedure through VB
Author Message
 Getting a return value from a SQL Server stored procedure through VB

Hey Guys,

I'm having a problem with a stored procedure in SQL Server.

This procedure is supposed to return an integer answer.  I was doing
something like this:

Dim Answer as Integer

Answer = DB.Execute(strSQL)

and I get the error (.Execute is highlighted) : Expected function or
variable

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Maria Turpin

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting a return value from a stored procedure in SQL Server

2. Returning value from SQL Server Store Procedure

3. Problem evaluating return value from SQL Server stored procedure

4. Passing a value back to VB from an SQL server stored procedure

5. Passing a value back to VB from an SQL server stored procedure

6. SQL Stored Procedure Return Value

7. Return value from stored procedure in SQL 6.5 to VB4 to a 16 bits client

8. Return a value from stored procedure in SQL 6.5 to VB4 to a 16 bits client

9. Return Value - Calling SQL Stored Procedure

10. SQL Stored Procedure Return Value

11. HELP!!!!, using ADO + SQL 2000 + Stored procedures does not return a value

12. HELP!!!!, using ADO + SQL 2000 + Stored procedures does not return a value