Problem find a DATE (TIME) field using ADO
Author Message
 Problem find a DATE (TIME) field using ADO

I am try to do a find on a date field that contains only the time part and
have problems getting it to work.

I am using ADO to access and Access 97 database using VB6. I have tried
this:

adodc.recordset.find "[TimeLogged] = #15:30:00 PM#"

This sets adodc.recordset.eof to true.

adodc.recordset.find "[TimeLogged] = '15:30:00 PM'"

This sets adodc.recordset.eof to false meaning that the record is found. BUT
the recordset is not position to the 'found' record.

My database contains a table where the "TimeLogged" field is defined as a
date data type but only store the time part of it.

There is a record containing 15:30:00 PM.

Can someone please help?

TIA
Young

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem finding a DATE (TIME) field using ADO and VB6

2. Finding date field using LIKE operator using ADO

3. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

4. Problem Using Time Part of a Date-Time field in SQL-Server

5. Find a date field using LIKE and ADO

6. Finding a date field using LIKE and ADO

7. Matching system date/time with field date/time

8. ADO Date/Time fields

9. Using ADO w/ADO data control date problems

10. Find / Restrict using date and time

11. start date/time, end date/time problem

12. How to get icertain record by using Date/Time field at .MDB file