mouse pointers in black and white
Author Message
 mouse pointers in black and white

Hello,

I know this newsgroup is for database problems, but I am hoping maybe
someone can help me.

I am trying to change the mouse pointer of a control to a custom pointer.  I
have it almost working, except that the new pointers always appear in black
and white.  Is there some trick to displaying them in color.

Any help that you could give  me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in Advance,

Jonathan Funk

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why does my custom mouse pointer appear black and white?

2. Not everything should be Black or White...

3. RastorOP black and white?

4. Sick of printing VB code in black/white

5. Black and White

6. how to load black/white tiff in a matrix

7. Icons appears in Black and White ...

8. White Text on Black Background - HOW?

9. Convert color BMP to black and white BMP

10. Printing Black box whit white text

11. Black and White Bitmaps

12. Printing white text in a black box