Remote Data Control -- SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 Remote Data Control -- SQL Server 6.5

I have and existing database with multiple tables.  I have a new app that
connects with a RDC and grid.  When I check the resultset.updatable property
on them it is set to true, which is what I want.  After creating several new
tables in the same database, the check on the updatable property for these
and they always come up false.  I've check permissions and all are same.
Any ideas as to what stupid mistake I'm making would be appreciated.

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remote Data Control -- SQL Server 6.5 -- HELP!

2. VB4.0 Remote Data Control/SQL 6.5

3. Data Type Constants in SQL Server 6.5

4. Data objects closed error in ADO 2.1 and SQL server 6.5

5. OLE object data type in SQL Server 6.5

6. VB6: Data Environment & SQL Server 6.5

7. Writing data from VB 5.0 to a SQL Server 6.5 database

8. Writing data from VB 5.0 to a SQL Server 6.5 database

9. NEWBIE:VB & SQL Server 6.5 Bound Controls

10. New Transact-SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0

11. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

12. SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and 6.5