Crystal Report based on an SQL query
Author Message
 Crystal Report based on an SQL query

Hi,
    I need to generat a report with its records based on a query I
provide at runtime. I tried using the SQLQuery property of the Crystal
Reports activex control but that didn't work. I am using an Access 7.0

Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report based on an SQL query
And your quesition is what?

- Sergio

Quote:

> Hi,
>     I need to generat a report with its records based on a query I
> provide at runtime. I tried using the SQLQuery property of the Crystal
> Reports activex control but that didn't work. I am using an Access 7.0

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. report based on query created in Crystal SQL Designer***

2. Crystal report based on Crystal query, doesnt work

3. Using Sub Query in Sql Query - Crystal Report 5.0

4. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

5. Report based on SQL query

6. Update Crystal SQL Designer-based report

7. Crystal Report based on SQL Server Stored Procedure with Parameters

8. Calling Crystal Report from VB, repo is based on Stored Procedure in Sql Server

9. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

10. Converting dynamic query by example SQL to RDO based SQL Stored Procedure

11. parameters to a sql query, used with Crystal Reports

12. How to phrase the SQL query of the crystal report