Informix ODBC Drivers
Author Message
 Informix ODBC Drivers

Hi , I need to write some software in VB5 that querys an informix Database
and would like to know if anyone knows where I can find a free ODBC Driver
(16 Bit)

   Thanks in advance

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver

2. informix ODBC driver for I-Connect cannot support the RDO

3. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver

4. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver

5. Informix ODBC driver Problem with Crystal Report7

6. Informix ODBC drivers

7. Where can I get the informix ODBC Driver??

8. QUES: Recommendation for ODBC driver for Informix and VB application

9. ODBC driver to Trim Informix SE Char Fields

10. Q: Is there an usable ODBC driver for Informix 5

11. QUES: Recommendation for ODBC driver for Informix and VB application

12. ODBC driver to Trim Informix SE Char Fields