Help - DBGrid update
Author Message
 Help - DBGrid update

I need a code for the function of DBGrid,
when i input the new data in VB form (link to Access Mdb), i want the new
data display on the DBGrid,  either wth a single command button or
automatically refresh.....  how to do it?
With the code below, i just can view the old data in MDB, any new input data
will not update.

Please Help.............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Form_Load ()
 Data1.DatabaseName = "production.mdb"

End Sub
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 15:42:49 GMT

1. (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database

2. (DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database

3. DBGRID UPDATE HELP

4. Help on updating DBGrid

5. Help using DBGrid and set up DBGrid Display

6. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

7. HELP DBGrid: Controling data in and size of Columns in DBGrid

8. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

9. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid

10. Updating a DBGrid

11. How to update DbGrid

12. manually update the data of a DBGrid