VB4 EXE Problem
Author Message
 VB4 EXE Problem

If I use a DBCombo control in a form other than the start form, it will
work ok in the IDE. However, if I create an .EXE file and run it, the
DBcombo will not work (it will not scroll or accept a clicked choice).
Any ideas?.
PS. If I create a new project with the same form as the start form, then
the DBCombo will operate properly both in the IDE and .EXE .

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4:Problems running exe-file

2. VB4.0 Problem: DB controls don't work from .EXE

3. VB4 Setup132.Exe: Problem when calling

4. Running vb4 EXE from Network Drive (Problems !!)

5. Problem with distribution of VB4 EXE

6. Problem: Cannot load a DLL from within a VB4 created .EXE

7. Problem creating .exe with app imported from VB4

8. Help Need to Exe a DOS exe from VB4 and return output

9. VB4 Application Setup Wizard doesn't include Racmgr32.exe or Autmgr32.exe

10. RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

11. Help in VB4: Problem in opening Project in VB4

12. Upgrade Problems: VB4.0/16Bit to VB4.0/32Bit