How to enter password for Access-database at runtime?
Author Message
 How to enter password for Access-database at runtime?

Hi

I made a database in Access with password.
But every time Iam trying to access the database,
I get the massage: "Not a valid password."
How can I enter the password at runtime.
Please make some code.

Regards,
Jens Riis

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to enter password for Access-database at runtime?
set db = Opendatabase(App.Path & "\dbname.mdb",False,False, ";pwd=password")
Dont forget the semicolon!!

HTH,

etta

Quote:

>Hi

>I made a database in Access with password.
>But every time Iam trying to access the database,
>I get the massage: "Not a valid password."
>How can I enter the password at runtime.
>Please make some code.

>Regards,
>Jens Riis

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Enter password for Access-database in VB.

2. VB5 and Access Database with Database Password

3. VB6 accessing simple password protected Access database problems

4. password problem with accessing a access database

5. Accessing a password protected Access 97 database using the Jet Engine

6. password problem with accessing a access database

7. VB4: How to let a Data control access a password protected ACCESS database

8. Accessing Access with database level password using ADO

9. Access a password protected access database.

10. Access with password in a MS-Access Database

11. VB 4.0 (32-bit) accessing password protected Access 7.0 database

12. Access with password in a MS-Access Database