notes taking systems? Where/how
Author Message
 notes taking systems? Where/how

I need to find some personal database (or info) managment system
(PIM).
The idea is a note taking program for research/study. Must be
relational, cross ref etc.
I do not need agenda or business related pims.

where could i find a good one and how can I download it through
compuserve?
Thanks

Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB.Net Taking over Operating System

2. VB.Net Taking over Operating System

3. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

4. US-NJ IT Application Designer-VB, Lotus Notes, CASE, system integration/migration

5. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

6. Anyone got/know where there`s source code for an order taking system?

7. System.NET, System.Net.Sockets -> TCPListener Issue

8. Translating polar system to grid system

9. . l-systems = lindenmayer systems in basic

10. system or System like command?

11. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

12. Forms look fine on W95 system but are in disarray on NT 3.51 system