BTrieve ODBC Drivers
Author Message
 BTrieve ODBC Drivers

Does anyone know where I may find B-TRIEVE ODBC drivers?

thanx

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 BTrieve ODBC Drivers

Quote:

>Does anyone know where I may find B-TRIEVE ODBC drivers?

You'll have to contact them with a view to joining their beta program;
try 1-800-BTRIEVE. As it stands, the beta which is (just ?) due out will
only support Scalable SQL - the driver supporting the Btrieve engine will
not appear until the fall.

Robert Essex
Monnet, Inc
Plano TX

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. WANTED: Btrieve ODBC Driver

2. Btrieve ODBC Drivers

3. ODBC drivers for Btrieve 6.15 needed

4. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

5. ODBC -- BTRIEVE -- ODBC

6. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

7. [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

8. * Microsoft Text Driver as an ODBC driver

9. ODBC-connection to BASIS ODBC Driver

10. [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] ODBC--call failed.

11. [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] ODBC--call failed.

12. Btrieve V5 driver