How come I can't bring Visual Data Manager??
Author Message
 How come I can't bring Visual Data Manager??

Hi,

     Just loaded VB5 Pro Edition on my PC.  Every time I tried to bring
up Visual Data Manager,
I would get this error:

        The following error occurred:
        Couldn't open table "MSysAccounts" in the workgroup information
file.
        Number: 3173

        Display the Data Access Errors Collection?
                        Yes    No

I de-installed VB5 and reloaded again.  Same thing happened.  What's
going on here?  PLEASE
HELP!!  Reply to address shown below.

Thank you,

Sydney

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. using excel data in vb's visual data manager

2. VB5 Visual Data Manager vs. VB4 Data Manager

3. 'Canned' data in VB program

4. VB6.0 Visual Data Manager to read Access 2000 .mdb's

5. How come I can't bring Visual Data Manager??

6. visual data manager form and data report

7. 97 Linked Table Manager brings up A2k Windows Installer

8. Integra's Visual Database Manager?

9. Visual Component Manager Won't Install

10. VB5 Visual Data Manager

11. Visual Data Manager

12. Visual Data Manager?