re paradox via vb
Author Message
 re paradox via vb

I have connected to paradox 4.5 using Q+E mulilink v/b  and I found an example
of using the pdoxengine  on one of the vb webs.   I used it and I think its is
faster than any other method but difficult unless you have pdoxengine
documentation.   sample is call vvdemo  it is a complete video rental store
system.    I still cannot figure out how to access dates

Tue, 23 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Solution to Incorrect Collating Sequence problem importing Paradox into Access etc via ODBC

2. Accessing Paradox files via VB4

3. Paradox via ADO

4. Export ADO recordset via ODBC Paradox ???

5. use twain acess to a scanner via vb and acess a camera via port

6. HELP!!: Can Connect via VB/Can't via ASP

7. VB-ing paradox

8. Accessing a Paradox database with VB.net

9. Paradox Database with VB .NET

10. Paradox database with VB .net

11. Using VB with Paradox

12. Upgrading Paradox DOS to VB