Crystal Reports Linking Tables
Author Message
 Crystal Reports Linking Tables

Quote:

> I am trying to link a 2nd table from a database into a Crystal Report.

> I'm using the 'link Data' routine but it comes up with INDEX to link
> and
> although I set up an Index for the table in Data Manager (in VB4), it
> isn't listing it as an index in Crystal Reports.  Any ideas?

> Many Thanks,

> Miles.

Try verify database

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports Linking Tables

I am trying to link a 2nd table from a database into a Crystal report.
I'm using the 'link Data' routine but it comes up with INDEX to link and
although I set up an Index for the table in Data Manager (in VB4), it
isn't listing it as an index in Crystal Reports.  Any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Miles.

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 4.6.1.0 32bit Crystal Reports error reporting links in 3 table database

2. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

3. HELP: table links in Crystal Reports Pro 4.6.1

4. HELP: Crystal Reports table links

5. Crystal Reports Table Links

6. Crystal Reports - Fields from linked Access Tables ??

7. HELP: table links in Crystal Reports Pro 4.6.1

8. HELP: Crystal Reports table links

9. Help Please !!! crystal report table cannot linked

10. Crystal reports and linked table in SQL Server 65

11. Changing the linked table path without the linked table manager

12. Problem in generating Crystal Report with temporary tables(#table) in SP