DBGrid without Data Control
Author Message
 DBGrid without Data Control

Is it possible to populate a dbGrid control with data from a recordset
variable rather than through the data control?

Thanks

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid without Data Control
Steve

I'm quite new and I have tried to find out, I'm sure there
is a way but I've not found it, use the Apex version if
you really need it, you'll have to register it. I have the
code for the Apex version if you need it..

PS If you have better luck than me, please e-mail me with
the answer.

Perry

Quote:

>Is it possible to populate a dbGrid control with data from a recordset
>variable rather than through the data control?

>Thanks

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid without Data Control
Which version of VB? If you are using VB6 all you need do is use the
DataConnection Designer and connect to your datasource, then use the
SQL Builder to constrain your recordset as you would like, then add a
form, right click on the SQL Query in the datadesigner and drop it
onto your form, a dialog box will pop up asking you if you want to use
bound controls, a flexigrid, heirarchialflexigrid. All with zero code
and without the need for a datacontrol.. Really nice.. Henry

Quote:
>Is it possible to populate a dbGrid control with data from a recordset
>variable rather than through the data control?

>Thanks

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBGrid without Data Control

2. Can I use dbgrid without data control ?

3. Filling DBGrid without Data Control?

4. DBGrid without Data Control

5. CAn I use DBGrid without Data Control ?

6. DBGrid without Data Control

7. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

8. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

9. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

10. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

11. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

12. DBGrid without a Data Control