Which is the latest version of Visual Basic (Professional Edition)?
Author Message
 Which is the latest version of Visual Basic (Professional Edition)?

Hi there,

I'd like to know the latest version of Visual Basic for Windows
(Professional Edition), even if it is a Beta version.

Thanks in advance.

*:=========================================================
*:Tony Martino
*:Systems Programmer
*:Tecnopolis CSATA Novus Ortus
*:S.P. Casamassima Km 3, Valenzano (BA) Italy
*:Phone  +39-80-8770221

*:=========================================================

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Quote:

>Hi there,

>I'd like to know the latest version of Visual Basic for Windows
>(Professional Edition), even if it is a Beta version.

>Thanks in advance.

Hi Tony, Your Posting hit us 3 times!!!

The latest version ov VB Pro is 4.0, and is still beta.

To be released around august, I believe...

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Which is the latest version of Visual Basic (Professional Edition)?

Quote:

> Hi there,

> I'd like to know the latest version of Visual Basic for Windows
> (Professional Edition), even if it is a Beta version.

> Thanks in advance.

4.0, shipping after Win 95

Jens

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Which is the latest version of Visual Basic (Professional Edition)?
Tony,

The latest version that you can purchase is VB 3.0.

It's been long rumored that VB 4.0 is in beta testing.

Robert Scoble
Visual Basic Programmer's Journal

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Which is the latest version of Visual Basic (Professional Edition)?

Quote:

>Tony,

>The latest version that you can purchase is VB 3.0.

>It's been long rumored that VB 4.0 is in beta testing.

>Robert Scoble
>Visual Basic Programmer's Journal

  Long rumoured?  It has been printed in such magazines
  as Infoworld and others that it is in beta testing!
  I guess this guy really takes that NDA stuff seriously!
  What is really interesting is that the next release of
  Foxpro hasn't been under NDA since Jan. and it is not
  yet released either.  I wonder why the longer NDA time
  for VB as opposed to Foxpro

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Academic Version of Visual Basic Professional Edition?

2. FS: Visual Basic Windows Professional Edition, version 2

3. Which is the latest version of VB (professional edition)

4. Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

5. VISUAL BASIC 3.0 Professional edition

6. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

7. Visual Basic 4.0 Professional Edition

8. Price of Visual Basic 3.0 Professional Edition

9. VISUAL BASIC 3.0, for WINDOWS (1931 .....), professional edition

10. Professional edition.(visual basic 6)

11. Display network neighborhood in Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

12. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0