sample file with database managing
Author Message
 sample file with database managing

I have need to some sample file, in Visual Basic 3, with data base managing,
WITHOUT USE DATA CONTROL, just with regular istruction.

I like also know some good reference book about professional programming in
visual basic, better if it is a txt files downloadable.

thanks

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sample file with database managing

Quote:

>I have need to some sample file, in visual basic 3, with data base
managing,
>WITHOUT USE DATA CONTROL, just with regular istruction.

There are two forms that do this in the sample VISDATA application.

Thu, 29 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. sample file with database managing

2. Managing Database Files

3. Sample - Manage security ACL-DACL with VB5 ?

4. Sample database help file required

5. Sample database help file required

6. Flat files - managing several files

7. Managing network database

8. How to manage a database over the internet

9. Searching best book about VB managing XBase databases

10. Managing Two MDB Databases

11. creating/managing database

12. Managing Two MDB Databases