Need book for VB 6.0 and Databases (Oracle and MSSQL)
Author Message
 Need book for VB 6.0 and Databases (Oracle and MSSQL)

I have a project that requires moving data from an Oracle database to a
Microsoft SQL database.  What books are available on the subject?  What
books do you suggest?  I have a couple that kinda go into databases but I
need something a little more concrete.  I am not a newbie but I don't
program for a living either.  I am a network guy that now has a programming
project.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need recommendation for good VB 6.0 book

2. Crystal with Oracle database in VB 6.0

3. Any good books on using VB with MSSQL?

4. VB - Oracle - MSsql

5. Need a good VB 4.0 , How to Database book

6. need advice on VB database books

7. VB <-> Oracle database documentation needed

8. VB.NET book for VB 6.0 prog?

9. Need Help w/ADO VB and MSSQL!

10. Beginner needs Visual Basic/Oracle books

11. VB/RDO Oracle Application accessing Oracle database over PPP connection

12. books about vbasic connectivity with MSSQL?