About tables relationship!
Author Message
 About tables relationship!

Hello,

  I have an Access MDB database with "one to many" relational tables.
If I change some record date in 1 table(ie. PAYEE CODE), will other
related tables update (PAYEE CODE) automatically!? Or I do have to
code the update process. Do you have an code sample? Thanks for you
time!

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Can I Change Table Relationships Programmatically

2. Moving table relationships from database to database

3. Table relationship

4. Copying table relationships to another 2.0 mdb

5. DAO & table relationships

6. Chnage Access DB Table Relationships From VB6

7. Access Tables Relationship using Dynaset

8. Table Relationships Question - Access 97

9. Defining table relationships in VB

10. Table relationship

11. VisData-table relationships

12. About Tables Relationship