RDO, SQL Server and error on Update
Author Message
 RDO, SQL Server and error on Update

I have been using this program for a while and have made some changes in the
fields on the SQL Server.  Well, now I get an error on Update using RDO.  It
says that the Cursor does not exist.  Why?

        -brian

        Brian Davis

        www.cis.com/briand

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 RDO, SQL Server and error on Update

Quote:
>I have been using this program for a while and have made some changes in the
>fields on the SQL Server.  Well, now I get an error on Update using RDO.  It
>says that the Cursor does not exist.  Why?

Here is an update on my problem.  I have opend my database in RDO using
OpenDynamic, this fixes the update error but causes an error on delete.  If I
use OpenKeyset it errors on Update.  What is the deal.  I think it is a SQL
Server issue because it worked before, but I have no idea where to look.  I am
rewriting a lot of code for this and I want to know what I am doing.  Help!
Thank you.

        -brian

        Brian Davis

        www.cis.com/briand

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQL Server Update Error with RDO

2. 2nd SQL Server update after update text field corrupts row - using RDO

3. Using RDO to do SQL updates on SQL Server 6.0

4. SQL Server Update with RDO

5. SQL Server Update with RDO

6. Help: SQL error, RDO, UPDATE conflict.

7. VB4 RDO Won't detect an error in an SQL Server 6.0 stored procedure

8. VB5, RDO & SQL Server Timeout Expired Error

9. Rollback RDO SQL Server Error 1799

10. Error: 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

11. Error doing update with VB 3.0 and SQL Server 6.5

12. Error during update of a dynaset with VB 3.0 and SQL Server 6.0