dblist problem
Author Message
 dblist problem

hi
i have a small vb app displaying content from a database.
i use a dblist, and when i click an item in that list, additional info is
displayed (using the bound text property).
what i would like, is to do this automatic. using a timer, the first item in
the list is automatically selected (and info displayed), and then the next
and so on (until datTest.recordset.recordcount). is this possible?
thanks in advance -
/jon

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:53:25 GMT
 dblist problem
I would think placing a timer on the page and setting a timer event to
data1.recorset.movenext would work just fine.
Quote:

> hi
> i have a small vb app displaying content from a database.
> i use a dblist, and when i click an item in that list, additional info is
> displayed (using the bound text property).
> what i would like, is to do this automatic. using a timer, the first item in
> the list is automatically selected (and info displayed), and then the next
> and so on (until datTest.recordset.recordcount). is this possible?
> thanks in advance -
> /jon

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:07:33 GMT

1. ? Database - dblist problem