Do I need Access to read an .mdb. in VB.??Help!!
Author Message
 Do I need Access to read an .mdb. in VB.??Help!!

I want to use an Access table (in an .mdb container) in a VB application. Do I
need to have anything (or everything) from Access  installed so that I can read
the table and update it via MS VB 4.0?)

If you could e-mail  (and post) me a brief answer, I would appreciate it. Thanks
much.

Paul Raymond

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Do I need Access to read an .mdb. in VB.??Help!!

You only need VB (see  \datactrl\biblio.vbp that ships with VB for an
example)
Note: we at Euro Software Group use the enterprise version of VB, but it'll
probably work just fine with the standard version.

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Problem reading Access 2.0 mdb from VB3 under Win95/Access 7.0

2. need help updating a local front end mdb from an mdb on an ftp site

3. Need help with more than 1 user accessing an .mdb

4. Need help doing a Subtotal through Excel automation in vb.net

5. Does user need Microsoft Access License to use EXE file that access .MDB file

6. TransferDatabase method from Access 95 mdb to Access 97 mdb

7. HELP - VB PRO /ACCESS 2.0 READ ACCESS ONLY mystery

8. Help needed to read a Fortran binary file in VB or VB.NET

9. Help Using Access 97 MDB from VB

10. Help: attaching Btrieve-table in Access mdb using VB 4.0 16-bit

11. Help Using Access 97 MDB from VB

12. Need help reading Outlook keyword fields into Access field