import hebrew text files to mdb files, using VB5
Author Message
 import hebrew text files to mdb files, using VB5

we would like to know if there is a possibility to import hebrew
(right to left charecters)  text files to mdb files, using VB5.

In vb4 we used several dll's to solve this poblem:
acbidi32.dll
mstx3032.dll
odbcjt32.dll   dao 3.0

The ISAM used at vb5 is mstext32.dll
This dll  does not work with the above dll's
And the result is OK with numbers and english charecters,
BUT show mirror charecters when it is hebrew.

We would appreciate any suggestions to this problem.

Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to import a text file to my mdb file using vb5

2. Text file import - export using VB5.0

3. Import Text (Delimited) File Into Table Using VB5

4. VB5 - Converting a text file to MDB file

5. Error in Importing a Text File into MDB

6. Importing/Merging Text File (csv) into existing DB (*.mdb)

7. How To Import a Text File into MDB

8. Acc97 and VB5: Automating the import of DB objects from another mdb file

9. How to import a tab delimited text file into my Access MDB

10. Acc97 and VB5: Automating the import of DB objects from another mdb file

11. Importing text file to MDB format

12. Importing DOS files that contain HEBREW