Problem in Visual Visual Basic
Author Message
 Problem in Visual Visual Basic

Hi

I have a problem in Visual Basic
I'm writing a program at work for a CD
i start my program with the autorun.inf
and i have a button in my program explore CD
when i push this button, he always starts windows explorer and returns my C
Drive
now i want explorer to explore the cd and not the C-Drive
how can i do that in visual Basic
i can use the command explorer d: but not on every PC the cd-rom drive is
the D-drive.
My programs has towork on any PC

please e-mail me with help

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Studio .Net causing Visual Basic 6 problem?

2. Visual C++/Visual Basic/COM problem

3. Scaling Printer Device Context between Visual Basic 4.0 and Visual C++ Problem

4. ActiveX created in Visual C++ 6 gives problems in Visual Basic 6

5. Visual Basic/Visual Sourcesafe problem

6. Visual C++ and Visual Basic and Visual J++

7. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

8. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net

9. Visual basic 4 to Visual basic 6

10. Visual Basic 3.0 to Visual Basic 6.0

11. Visual Basic 5 vs. Visual Basic 6

12. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition