Please Help: Enable a button during AddNew events?
Author Message
 Please Help: Enable a button during AddNew events?

Hi:

        If this is a stupid question, please forgive me. I am using VB 4.0 (16bit)
to do my application. I have encountered a problem for a while but I couldn't solve
it. Please someone can help me to solve my problem.

        I am doing some data entry design in my application. When the users input
certain data after they hit the AddNew button, some buttons will be enable or
visible on the data entry form. For example, after a user inputs some required
information into several textboxes and listboxes, a "search" button or a "check
mark" will display on the form before finishing all of data entry. It seemed a
simple question but I couldn't figure it out!!! How do I put the checking non-empty
routine during the AddNew events? Could someone give me a example to help me out?

Thanks in Advance.
Min-Ching Chen

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Form Event to trigger Enabling the Apply button

3. please help :: button.click event

4. MVP-looking for help with .addnew, Please help!!!

5. MVP-looking for help with .addnew, Please help!!!

6. Buttons: Disabling & Enabling INPUT Button

7. Access counter field value during AddNew

8. Access counter field value during AddNew

9. checking for click event during lost focus event

10. The way of getting another event during processing of a event

11. locking records during addnew method

12. Long delay during AddNew