Status Bar Update
Author Message
 Status Bar Update

  I am trying to find a custom control that will update the status bar
caption when the mouse passes over a button.  I have been ordered to
spend as little time as possible solving this, even if it means
spending $10 to $20 for a shareware control

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Status Bar Update

Quote:

>   I am trying to find a custom control that will update the status bar
> caption when the mouse passes over a button.  I have been ordered to
> spend as little time as possible solving this, even if it means
> spending $10 to $20 for a shareware control

You can put some lines in the button's Mousemove event

Private Sub cmdButton_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X
As Single, Y As Single)

lblStatusBar = "Mouse is on the button"
end sub

You can also enable a timercontrol to remove the message after 1 s.

Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Status Bar Update using VB?

2. Acc97: Using SysCmd to update status bar during query

3. Update Status Bar while Userform loaded

4. updating MDI status bar from child

5. updating time in status bar

6. Status bar timer doesn't update

7. Updating Time and Date on Status Bar