Access MDB and ISO character set
Author Message
 Access MDB and ISO character set

Has anyone developed a VB/ACCESS application that supports ISO
Latin character set. I understand that ISO Latin uses char 127-255
to stores foreign symbols. The ASCII character still uses the char
0 - 126. When it comes to sorting and searching, can Access handle
ISO characters as it does with ASCII?

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I display ISO 8859-1 characters?

2. TransferDatabase method from Access 95 mdb to Access 97 mdb

3. special character problem - character sets?

4. Character set / Access

5. ISO Sample code, connection str for ADO to Access DB

6. Convert Access 2.0 MDB to Access95 MDB?

7. Access Object Browser shows refernce to access mdb file

8. Procedures for Converting an Access 97 MDB to Access 2002

9. PLEASE HELP! Access not giving access to MDB

10. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

11. How to access an access (.mdb) without using odbc or sql

12. how do I access an access db (mdb) from vb