Urgent Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize
Author Message
 Urgent Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize

This is my first VB5 program that uses data controls.  However, on
every machine I have installed the program on I get the following
error message:

The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit versions, or VBAJET32.dll for
32-bit versions) failed to initialize when called. Try reinstalling
the application that returned the error.

I have tried reinstalling many time with no luck.  Any Ideas?

Thanks
Dan

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize
On the VB CD there should be a program called DEPENDS.EXE.  It will tell
you all the files your program is depended on, and you can include all of
those file in your installation program.  Reading the type of error you
are receiving, it seems like you are missing a file.

I hope this helps..

Duane Snelling

Quote:

> This is my first VB5 program that uses data controls.  However, on
> every machine I have installed the program on I get the following
> error message:

> The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit versions, or VBAJET32.dll for
> 32-bit versions) failed to initialize when called. Try reinstalling
> the application that returned the error.

> I have tried reinstalling many time with no luck.  Any Ideas?

> Thanks
> Dan

Sat, 11 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize
You have to add a dll to your setup called expsrv.dll.  I had the same
problem & everything is working ok now.
Quote:

>This is my first VB5 program that uses data controls.  However, on
>every machine I have installed the program on I get the following
>error message:

>The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit versions, or VBAJET32.dll for
>32-bit versions) failed to initialize when called. Try reinstalling
>the application that returned the error.

>I have tried reinstalling many time with no luck.  Any Ideas?

>Thanks
>Dan

Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

2. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

3. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

4. Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize

5. The Jet VBA failed to initialize...

6. Error: The Jet VBA file failed to initialize when called

7. Jet VBA failed to initialize when called

8. Jet VBA file failed to initialize

9. VBA fails to initialize in Visio 2000 - Why??

10. Failed to initialize VBA

11. newbie: Jet VBA failed to intialize

12. newbie question - Jet VBA failed to intialize