Clearing DBCombo Text Box
Author Message
 Clearing DBCombo Text Box

Hi,

I've multiple DBCombo boxes and one text box(with multiline
property=TRUE) on one form.  I want to initialize, i.e. display NOTHING
in text box of all DBCombo controls and text box.  Currentlu I use
following method,

combo1.text = ""
combo2.text = ""
textbox.text = ""

BUT, it doesn't work with ALL combo box(style 2, dropdown list box)
controls and definitely not for multiline text box.

How to make it work for my need?  Please help me.

Thanks,

-- Kiran

Fri, 09 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to clear text in DBCombo window

2. Clearing text from text box

3. Clearing a text box after submitting a from

4. Clear all text boxes

5. How to clear a text box?

6. clearing text boxes after adding records

7. Clear the text boxes

8. Clearing /Resetting Text Boxes

9. Clear All Text Boxes

10. clearing text boxes on a form...absolute newbie

11. Clearing text box data

12. clear the history in the text box