MS Access driver problems
Author Message
 MS Access driver problems

Hi all

I have an app which uses the Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) odbc driver to
use a temporary mdb file for storing tables.

What is the script with obtaining and installing the latest version of this
driver for distribition of my app?

Some clients may have Office 95, some may have Office 97 - is there not
backwards comptability?

I am experiencing problems when installing my app on machines with a
different version of the driver than my machine (NT4 SP3, Access 97).

Thanks in advance!

Ken
(please reply to author and newsgroup)

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access driver problems

2. MS Access driver problems

3. MS Access driver problems

4. MS Access driver problems

5. Can crystal report access MS Access ODBC driver in Window NT server

6. Can crystal report access MS Access ODBC driver in Window NT server

7. Can crystal report access MS Access ODBC driver in Window NT server

8. Installing MS Access 2.0 ODBC drivers

9. ODBC MS Text Driver Problem?

10. Ms Excel and Ms Access Problem

11. MS Access 7 Database on Network and VB5 Multi User Access Problem

12. Problem with Access 4.0 OLE DB driver and Crystl.ocx