VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid
Author Message
 VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

Hi,
does anybody know the following problem:

The control dbgrid has a property named toprow. But if I make use of it ,
Visual Basic sends the message: Methode or dataelement not found.

Is there somewhere a patch for this (or such) problems?
Thanks for each answer.

--
Mike Haehlen

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

Quote:

> Hi,
> does anybody know the following problem:

> The control dbgrid has a property named toprow. But if I make use of it ,
> Visual Basic sends the message: Methode or dataelement not found.

> Is there somewhere a patch for this (or such) problems?
> Thanks for each answer.

> --
> Mike Haehlen

The VB helpfile is incorrect.  TopRow is a property of the standard
MS Grid.  DBGrid uses FirstRow for this property.  It gets or sets
the bookmark of the first visible row of the grid.

Sun, 06 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

Quote:

> Hi,
> does anybody know the following problem:

> The control dbgrid has a property named toprow. But if I make use of it ,
> Visual Basic sends the message: Methode or dataelement not found.

> Is there somewhere a patch for this (or such) problems?
> Thanks for each answer.

The help file says that the documentation just lists TopRow as a property for
a DBGrid when it really isn't.

Wed, 09 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

2. Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text

3. VB 4.0 and NT 4.0 problems

4. VB 4.0, CR 4.0, and MS Access 2.0 - a strange problem

5. VB 4.0 calling Visual C++ 4.0 problem.

6. VB 4.0 calling Visual C++ 4.0 problem.

7. DBGrid in VB 4.0 16 bits

8. How can I change the label from a DBGrid-column with VB 4.0

9. Help DBGrid VB 4.0 !!!!!!!

10. VB 4.0 Professional DBGrid Question

11. Please help: Data in array of combo boxes must scroll with DBGrid (VB 4.0 16-bit)

12. How change columns order in DBgrid in Vb 4.0