ODBC Query Timeout expired, WHY ??
Author Message
 ODBC Query Timeout expired, WHY ??

Hi there.

I'm developing some database clientes using:

On the client side:
        Win95, VB 4.0 16bits
        VB 4.0 ODBC 16bits

On the server:
        NT 3.51
        SQL server 4.21

I consistently encounter the following runtime error (specially on
time consuming queries):

        ODBC Query Timeout expired '3234'

I already changed the query timeout on both the client and server
using the SQL Administrator and SQL Object Manager tools to zero.
This didn't solve anything so I'm kind of clueless on this one.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance

Sun, 14 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 3234: ODBC--remote query timeout expired

2. S1T00[Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] TIMEOUT EXPIRED ?????????

3. S1T00[Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] TIMEOUT EXPIRED ????

4. [ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout Expired

5. ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired

6. Timeout Expired Error With SQL server ODBC

7. Timeout Expired Error With SQL server ODBC

8. ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout expired

9. [ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired

10. ODBC--remote query timout expired

11. TimeOut of Query ODBC database

12. Timeout Expired