Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database
Author Message
 Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database

Chris,
        You've got two options: 1) Recreate the recordset with a new query that
removes the record. or 2) Create a new recordset based on the original
using the Filter property. The filter works much like a query but acts on
an existing recordset. I don't know of a way to do this without creating a
new recordset. Maybe someone has a better solution. Hope this helps.

Oscar Bowyer

Quote:
> How do I delete a record from a recordset without deleting the record
from
> the underlying database?

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database

How do I delete a record from a recordset without deleting the record from
the underlying database?

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database

if you can apply the appropriate criterea then you should be able to filter
the recordset while it's being generated or do a post query. deleting
deletes.

Quote:
> How do I delete a record from a recordset without deleting the record
from
> the underlying database?

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database

Use the filter method

Quote:
> How do I delete a record from a recordset without deleting the record
from
> the underlying database?

Tue, 04 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deleting records from a recordset without effecting the database

2. Removing records from recordset without deleting

3. recordset inserts/deletes without changing database

4. Delete all records in ADO Access database recordset

5. Delete without going to deleted items folder !

6. Checking if a delete will succeed (without doing the delete)

7. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

8. DELETE statement (deleting but 0 records affected)

9. Delete a deleted record

10. Q: Recordsets - How to delete items without affecting underlying table

11. SQL delete query deletes but does not delete

12. How to delete records in a recordset?